Friday, February 5, 2016

5 on Friday

1. Do you ever wonder if the way you see things visually aren't how other people see them?
All the time. For instance, I wonder if people see colors the same as I do.

2. What kind of sounds are the most annoying?
Cars with blaring music, people arguing,  phones ringing constantly... etc etc.

3. When walking through a store, do you shop with your hands by touching/feeling the texture of things?
Sometimes. Mostly I was a visual shopper.

4. If you could only smell three scents for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Lilacs, the air after a rain, and babies.

5. What sorts of things do you savor when eating them?
Dove Dark Chocolate

2 comments:

Bob G. said...

MsN:
My week wouldn't be complete without your "5"...

1) Not really, but I often wonder about how animals see things differently than us (you can't work with liberals anyway...lol)

2) BOOMCARS, any vehicle with NO muffler to speak of, and people who HAVE to shout (and cuss) into a damn cell phone while walking down the middle of he street. Oh, and (c)RAP music.
(Hey, that's almost ALL the noises where WE live...who knew?)

3) I'm strictly VISUAL, (God knows who sneezed or coughed on that produce...heh.

4) Lavender, also the air after the rain...and PIZZA!

5) LOTS of things..and that includes what I also DRINK.
(good roast beef, scotch, oolong or earl grey tea, junior mints...wow, that can get to be e VERY long list for me...HA!

Excellent post.

Have a great weekend & stay safe down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- sometimes, have to be really existentially bored though
2- The ones in my own head generally
3-No, I just watch the hot chicks
4- I'm so stuffed up right now air would be an improvement
5- I'm consumption-driven. It has to be a quick savor.