Friday, January 29, 2016

5 on Friday

1. Do you consider yourself to be a good housekeeper? Why or why not?

A good one? I used to be a very good housekeeper before I got sick.. Now I have a fantastic cleaning lady who does that for me.. I like a clean house

2. Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? If so, what and why?

I used to love vacuuming. And Ironing, ironing everything from dish towels to pillow cases.
3. Which household chore frustrates/angers you the most?

Folding laundry! So annoying.


4. When doing household chores, what do you do to make them seem less of a "chore"?

Well, it does feel nice to live in a really clean place...


5. Which chore do you find yourself doing most often, and why?

Tidying up stuff. I like having a tidy house, and I can still do light house work.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Msn:
Here's hoping I don;t mess this list up...lol.

1) Not as good as I would LIKE to be, and DEFINITELY never as good as my MOM was...but, trying to shoot for the high bar never hurts.

2) Don't mind laundry, or running the sweeper, and I LOVE to cook (any wife's dream...I know. LMAO!)

3) Chores don't really bother me (they gotta get done)..it's those (small) things that turn into "PROJECTS" that bug me the most.

4) Well, I already have the CLASSICAL station on the radio, so nothing else I can think of. Sometimes I play classic rock (if I;m in a hurry...heh)
Shampooing rugs to BEETHOVEN or TED NUGENT...whatta rush!

5) Yeah, I'm the "tidy-upper" around the "Fortress"..some days it's like picking up after a 3-year old...lol.
(and Wifey hears about that) OY!

An EXCELLENT list.
Have a good weekend & stay safe down there, dear.