Friday, January 15, 2016

5 on Friday

1. What did you dream about last night?
No idea! I know I have dreams every night, but I rarely remember any of them. The last one I do remember was about three nights ago. 


2. Do you record your dreams in your blog or a journal?
I've written about one or two of them. Or three. Does that count?

3. Do you think dreams are messages our bodies are trying to tell us? If so, are you real big on trying to interpret all the details?
I think they're manifestations of things that are on our minds, but not necessarily messages. Even so, I think one can learn a lot about oneself if he or she can remember details of dreams. I'm not too concerned with trying to interpret mine.

4. Do you remember your first nightmare?
I have a vague recollection of something about to fall on me when I was little. I woke up screaming.

5. Have you ever had a recurring dream? If you did, what was it and what do you think it meant?
I don't remember my recurring dreams. I just remember that they recur and that's pretty much it
.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Dreams depend for content on what was on my mind that day, depend for remembrance on whether I think about them when I wake up first thing, and depend on Color/black and white on how close I am to waking up- closer I get, the more the dream takes on the shade of the room.

Bob G. said...

MsN:

1) I can usually recall them, but they tend to fade after some time. I really need to write stuff down.
I DO prefer dreaming in color, with widescreen cinemascope and digital sound rather than B&W or even sepia...heh.
(unless Bogie shows up)

2) No, and like I said...I SHOULD in case I come up with another million-dollar idea...lol.

3) I believe they can be after a fashion. Sometimes they may help us define an issue, or perhaps to let off the steam we couldn't when awake.

4) Can'r recall the VERY first, but I had a recurring dream of falling down a deep wooden (mine) shaft. Musta watched too many westerns.

5) See above. And I haven't had that one in quite a long time. Now, I've got ones in houses I've never seen, or places I've never been and cannot locate (in the dream).

Wow...I gotta get back to sleep and sort all this out...lol.

Good post.

Stay safe down there, dear.