Thursday, July 23, 2015

5 for Friday

1. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Why? Too cold. The fact that we just had two days and three nights of 90 degree weather and super high humidity and dew points, might have something to do with this.

2. What's your favorite way to stay cool? Stay inside in the  air conditioning.


3. What's your favorite way to stay warm? Pull on a sweater, brew a cup of tea, turn on the Edenpure  heater and watch a movie.


4. When you see or hear the word "summer", what comes to mind? I love summer but my breathing loves winter and cooler weather more


5. Any major summer plans this year? Yep. Mostly family related stuff, but it's with the fun family members so it's all good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice list

for number 2 I would (remembering when I was a kid) jump in a lake for a good swim

3. Tea is Good, depending upon how cold and if there was snow I might consider Hot Chocolate...

4. I feel ya -- sometimes breathing can be a real chore

Hope you have a Good Friday
and catch you laters
Danny

Bob G. said...

MsN:
Well, here goes nothin'...

1- Definitely TOO COLD. I can always put on MORE clothes, but you can only trek off o many before you're down to birthday suits (and potential LAW suits)...lol.

2-Yep...gimme plenty of A/C. I grew up with ONLY a small fan in my bedroom.

3-Sweatshirt, thermal undies, and a shot of bourbon or scotch.
(and hot soup is ALWAYS a plus)

4-Several things - As a child, never being bothered by the heat (and soak and wet while sucking on a HUGE chunk of FREE crystal clear ice from the milkman). As an adult, being uncomfortable and NOT wanting to turn into the HUMAN TORCH if I stand in one spot too long outside.

5-Survive the heat..plan for cold weather, and try not to shoot the idiots in the neighborhood.
BTW, what's a "vacation" anyway?
Been SO long since I had one away from "homestead-heights".

Very good list.
Have a great weekend, stay safe & keep cool) down there, dear.

CWMartin said...

1- rather not freeze to death...

2- AC works for me...

3- curl up with Scrappy

4- I wish our jobs had a summer break

5- Stay tuned...