Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There are two types of people:

10.  One that calls any type of cola SODA, and the other that calls it POP.
9.  Those who hang the roll of toilet paper over, and those who hang under.
8.  Those who pour the cereal in first and those that pour the milk in…!
7.   Those who do not understand dichotomies.
6.  People who read the instructions and those who do not
5.  Those who like Journey, and those who lie.
4.  There are two “types” of people, the “touch-typists” and the “hunt and peckers”
3.   Those who think there are two types of people, and those who don’t.
2.   Those that understand Big Bang Theory  and those that appreciate all this free time on their hands
1.  There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary and those who don’t.


Here are my answers:


10. soda pop

9.  over
8.  cereal (people pour the milk in first?!)
6.  I never read em.  any of them.
5.  Do you remember the game Journey for the atari?  Journey did all the music.  It was awesome.
4.  touch-typist
2.  I'm a BBT-aholic
1. HAHA!  gotta love math jokes!
What are your answers?

3 comments:

Alice said...

10. We call all Soda "Coke", I don't know why.

9. I would love to be one who hangs it up at all

8. I don't like milk on my cereal

7.

6. Only after I can't figure it out myself.

5. I LOVE Journey! <3

4.Touch

3.

2. I've never seen one episode.

1. Cute:)

Bob G. said...

MsN:
10 - I'm from the "right coast"..everything is SODA! (except for everything else...lol)
9 - I'm OVER - Wifey is UNDER
8 - Cereal FIRST...DEFINITELY!
7 - Dichotomies are EASY...think of it like POLITICS.
6 - I ALWAYS read the instructions (ENGLISH ONLY)
5 - LOVE Journey!!!
4 - I "hunt & peck"...then again, Wifey rubbed off most of the LETTERS.
3 - There ARE two types...US and all the dumbasses...LOL.
2 - I not only UNDERSTAND it...I watch it EVERY week.
1 - Nice one...almost fell for it.

Excellent smile stuff today.

Thanks.

Stay safe down tehre.

CWMartin said...

10-Pop, pop, a thousand times POP!
9- We just sit it on a canister and pick it up when needed.
8- WHY would you put the milk in first????
7- I'm split on this one.
6- Instructions?
5- Only the early stuff. Once Steve Perry became Peter Cetera, no thanks.
4- Hunter peckerer.
3- I think there may be upwards of 8 billion kinds of people.
2- The science or the show?
1- cute.