2. What you do every day is more important than what you do once in a while.
3. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
4. Be okay with eliminating negative people from your life.
5. Find a hobby. Everyone needs to create something.
6. Always wear awesome underwear. It’s hard to have a bad day when you’re rocking cool panties.
7. Forgive your parents. No matter how messed up you think they were. They did what they knew how to do at the time. After 21, it’s time for you to take responsibility of your own life.
8. Beware of permanent solutions to temporary problems.
9. Be a blessing.
10. Be nice to ninjas. It’s always better to have them on your side