1. Which of your country's leaders (past or present) would you like to have a chance to sit down and talk to? SHEESH. So many options. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, John Adams ... I'd probably ultimately settle for George Washington.
2. What job would you never want to have to do?
OH MY. There are a few. I'll go with any profession involving blood, though. I don't do well with blood.
3. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? If you don't have kids, do you think you want any down the road? If so, how many? I have 3 sons, they are all grown. 2 of them live here in town and the other has lived in Australia for the past 10 or so years.
4. Do you have a "blankie" or a favorite stuffed animal? What is it/what does it look like? I had a chenille crib blanket that was white with a bear I believe on it. (It was mine when I was a baby all those many many years ago.) It got pretty thin in spots so I had a friend use the best parts of it and make the cutest teddy bear ever. I gave the precious bear to my oldest granddaughter.
5. What is your favorite flower? As always my favorite flowers are peonies and lilacs.